Website Absa Group Limited
Provide specialist advice and support in the implementation/development of operational planning and associated service delivery processes, methods and techniques.
- Relationship and Service Management: Actively develop strong client relationships. Conduct regular client visits in accordance with the Commercial Growth Account Value Proposition and initiate changes to ABB Product by providing input into product development to better service our clients
- Manage Risk Assessment: Adhere to the bank’s policies and procedures and ensure compliance. Take ultimate ownership of the portfolio’s risk management by ensuring a good understanding of both the Bank’s and the clients regulatory and compliance environments.
- Drive Financial Targets: Maintain primary ownership of a portfolio of Growth Account clients, differentiated by the level of complexity of the client base
- Collaboration : Constantly seek to improve ways of working by challenging the status quo and supporting an empowering climate within the team, sharing knowledge, experience, best practice and providing constructive feedback as required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree and Professional Qualifications: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Company: Absa Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: East London, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A