Website Absa Group Limited
Coordinate day-to-day team of knowledge workers, i.e. work with team, are not accountable for management in terms of: people, process, technology, budget. Contribute to managerial decision making.
- Business Processes: Accelerate the integration and development of best practises regionally and nationally via communication channels
- Ensure efficient processing by minimising amendments made to transactions captured on the system by checking transactions processed daily by subordinates
- Monitor the achievement of travellers cheques targets per branch by collation of monthly sales to track performance and identify action plans to address sales performance gaps. Monitor the achievement of cash passport sales targets per branch by collation of monthly sales to track performance and identify action plans to address sales performance gaps.
- Support the execution of the International Trade Area’s (ITA) business plan to achieve business and financial growth targets.
- Ensure effective cost and income recoveries by adherence to stipulated tariff 2 structures and income designation to the correct Strategic Business Unit.
- Support ITA growth initiatives through value add lead generations and initiatives detailed in the action plan.
- Reduce write off’s by ensuring adherence to policy and procedural requirements and execution of corrective actions.
- Finance: Actively support the business unit financial strategy through effective executions of transactions and involvement in collaborative practices and sales campaigns.
- Finalise all transactional and client queries within 48 hours. Implement proactive initiatives to reduce business risk and improve overall business productivity.
Qualification & Experience:
- National Diplomas and Advanced Certificates: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Company: Absa Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Klerksdorp, North West, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A