Website Absa Group Limited
Optimise the profit and economic value of a portfolio of clients with high growth potential and practice banking requirements by focusing on:
a) Generating revenue by sourcing new clients and proactively managing the account to maximize profitability by identifying clients who are professionals who run/own their own practices or who are part of a practice consortium
b) Origination efforts for up-selling to existing client base; and
c) Pro-active efforts to solution a designated number of clients
- Track and monitor the financial performance of the portfolio by utilising the Sales Force and other associated sales tools
- Achieve new business and up-selling sales targets by pro-actively driving cross functional teams (including but not limited to Segment and Product specialists) to find client-centric solutions which must be formalised in strategic proposals and presented to clients in accordance to the distinct Client Value Proposition (CVP) for Accounts.
- Ensure an in-depth understanding of client needs, banking products and solutions on offer, in order to provide clients and their family with the best possible solutions.
- Take full accountability for service delivery by setting the rules of engagement for the cross- functional team, which includes Sales support teams, Credit teams, Sales fulfilment teams, as well as Product & Segment teams.
- Conduct proactive regular client visits in accordance with the client Value Proposition and initiate changes to RB Product by providing input into product development to better service our clients.
- Effectively manage all stakeholders in the Client Experience value chain to ensure that we deliver the client CVP seamlessly to the client on an ongoing basis.
- Co-operate and work effectively with all support functions to enable us to meet the customers’ expectations.
- Create an environment conducive to the full team operating optimally in serving the customer
- Stay abreast of new industry/sector developments to enable RB to position itself optimally in the market
- Prepare holistic, comprehensive, high quality call reports for distribution to all relevant stakeholders and Credit Analyst to shorten the lead- time of credit applications.
- Take ownership of ALL client complaints that originate from the portfolio, and ensure that there is full accountability to the client for the full client experience across RB
- Ensure the long- term sustainability of the portfolio by establishing relationships with new clients and solution-based upselling to existing clients.
- Make use of middle- and back-office support networks to ensure effective on-boarding and complete end-to-end service delivery.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Company: Absa Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bedfordview, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A