Website Absa Group Limited
Provide specialist advice and support in the development of tactical strategy and plans. AND/OR provide specialist advise and support in terms of practice formulation and associated best practice improvements
- Client Solutioning: Take overall accountability for service delivery by setting the rules of engagement for the cross functional team, which includes Transactional Banker, Credit Analyst, Segment Support Client Control Team, Client Service Consultant & Product & Sector teams.
- Manager Risk Assessment: Take ownership of the portfolio’s risk management by ensuring a good understanding of both the Bank’s and the clients regulatory and compliance environments
- Relationship Management: Own the primary relationship with the client by being the client’s main contact point for all corporate and investment banking needs.
- Cooperate with the Dispute Resolution Consultants to address client complaints by
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree and Professional Qualifications: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Company: Absa Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Caledon, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A