The search is on, and our Essentials team is looking for a confident, positive and resilient Planner who has sound commercial thinking, strong analytical and proven numerical abilities for the delivery, implementation and management of departmental business plans in accordance with Company strategies and to continue growing this area of our Business.
- Providing accurate and timeous merchandise information to minimise risk and optimise business opportunities.
- Preparing and delivering merchandise assortment plans that support the signed-off departmental business strategy.
- Executing and managing project plans to achieve the agreed objectives (if applicable).
- Ensuring sufficient inflows to maintaining agreed replenishment service levels to achieve agreed departmental growth and profitability as per the Business Plan.
- Managing departmental forecasts to achieve agreed departmental growth and profitability as per the Business Plan.
- Delivering and implementing departmental business plans that support the SBU’s merchandise strategy.
- A minimum of 2-3 years previous experience in product planning within a relevant retail environment is an important requirement.
- National Diploma in Financial Information Systems
- Previous exposure to general logistics and supply chain processes
- Replenishment and assortment planning experience
- A Grade 12 certificate is an essential requirement.
- Interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Experience working in planning systems such as: Enterprise Planning, Location Planning, Assortment Planning, Allocation Planning and/or Just Enough
- Planning, organising & time management skills
- Previous store management experience (1 – 2 years)
- Conflict resolution skills
- Analytical thinking & logical problem-solving skills
- Prior store planning experience
- Sound commercial thinking & numerical skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kuils River, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A