Website AECI Limited
- To undertake any legal ad hoc tasks for which the incumbent is competent as directed by management.
- Pumps solutions from the intermediate tank to the filter press.
- Stops the intermediate tank stirrer when the liquid level drops below the stirrer blades.
- Keeps the plant tidy at all times and reports all unsafe or out of order equipment promptly to the Team Leader.
- Determines the dip of the storage tank batch size calculations.
- Transfers bags containing filtrate mud to a designated storage area.
- Sets up the filter press according to laid down procedures.
- Pumps the finished product from the clear tank to the finished product storage tank.
- Apply expertise and knowledge
- Basic computer literacy skills.
- Must be able to drive a forklift, be medically fit to drive a forklift and be in possession of a valid forklift driver’s license.
- Knowledge of SHEQ Management Systems standards/requirements would be advantageous.
Qualification & Experience:
- Diploma or Certificate in chemical plant operations related courses would be advantageous.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a Production and / or chemical plant operations experience.
- Matric / Grade 12.
Company: AECI Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Modderfontein, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A