The Workforce Management Solution Sales Specialist role is a direct customer facing sales role measured on revenue and GP achievement against Sales quotas. This includes but is not limited to creating, managing and closing sales in both new logo customers and in support of a defined set of existing Altron. Workforce Management Accounts – working directly or with a broader Altron team to drive net new sales in the accounts.
- Understand the business drivers that influence customer decisions and build and present financial proposals in support of technical solutions sold.
- The ability to find and bring new business / clients
- The ability to interlock with and pull together a broader technical sales and service delivery teams to drive sales
- Manage Client Relationships at technical and C-Level Executive typically HR, Finance and IT
- Engage, identify and position / present IT Software solutions / value proposition to clients
- Knowledge of UKG Workforce Management (Kronos) or in-depth knowledge and experience in selling similar / competitive solutions in the market.
- Tertiary Business Degree / Diploma is advantageous together with a track record of sales success in selling Workforce Management.
- An understanding of CCTV would be advantageous
- National Diploma
- Access Control and offerings available from key hardware vendors,
- General knowledge of the payroll solutions and an understanding of the players in the market.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Woodmead, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A