An Altron Karabina Business Applications Demand and Delivery Lead is an experienced professional who provides expert advice to organisations on how best to use our solutions in achieving their business objectives and is actively involved with the clients in implementing these solutions. Your expertise is provided to clients on a project and support basis within the Business Apps portfolio. A flexible attitude to working patterns is essential as travel to clients and working on multiple clients / projects is commonplace.
- Ensure correct modules are implemented- CE
- Manage demand and supply of resources to Build365 and Run365 teams.
- Business process mapping, modelling, and documentation knowledge
- Be a champion for both technical and functional leading practice with our solutions, across the business unit.
- Ensure discrete handling of all business information, particularly where confidential information is concerned
- Work with Sales to identify the resource requirements for proposals being submitted to customers. This includes the level and costs of resources allocated.
- Responsible for capturing reusable IP and ensuring it is available and known by all relevant consultants and leadership
- To ensure that all projects in Business Applications are of the expected technical quality and use approved methodology and architectures
- Must Demonstrable knowledge of capabilities of the supporting software in the Microsoft stack
- Must have broad understanding of software development lifecycle, development management, release management, data migrations, cut-over planning and early live support.
Qualification & Experience:
- A degree is advantageous
- Must have a Matric certificate
- Must have 8+ years experience in leading engagements and presenting to the C-Suite stakeholders.
- Must have 8+ years experience in providing both out of the box and development solutions in a Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Woodmead, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A