- Process all documents that are required to be signed by the Legal Advisor and/or Managing Director.
- Ensure that all contracts are uploaded to the Digital Contracts Management System.
- Compile legal reports, as and when required, with regards to all legal matters attended to.
- Ensure work is delivered professionally in a business orientated and commercial manner.
- Assist with the legal aspects of onboarding new customers and vendors (where required).
- Communicate with colleagues to answer questions, forward relevant information, or address complaints.
- Arrange and participate in meetings where legal input and assistance are required.
- Assist the Legal Advisor with proof-reading and correcting errors on documents.
- Assist the Legal Advisor with maintaining Agreement Templates.
- Good Communication Skills
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Legal Processes and Contracts
- Attention to Detail and Quality of Work
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an office environment and in the performance of administrative tasks
- Legal qualification will be advantageous
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Woodmead, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A