- Provide technical support to other internal departments on system designs. Min 5 years’ experience in technology – specifically working in ICT sector
- Liaise and engage with external vendors, suppliers, outsourcing partners and clients.
- Offers technical support across practices in offering definition and positioning.
- Provide Tier 2 NOC support to Managed Services team
- Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Provide weekly dashboards on technical schedules and responsibilities.
- Provide input to sales and marketing on technical developments.
- Attend technical training sessions for internal stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and strategic skills
- A sound understanding of ICT industry practices and frameworks (MEF, TMForum etc)
- Technical understanding of a system being analysed and how it affects the various business units
- Able to work well with both internal and external clients and within a team
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Experience with regards to the integration of networks with 3rd party systems
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering/IT, or Engineering Diploma
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Woodmead, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A