- Maintain and manage sufficient boot stock.
- Technical support, maintenance, trouble shooting on retail machines and Automated Teller Machines (ATMs).
- Complete administration within time frames as per policies.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are followed according to the company requirement
- Ensure that they comply with all Quality Management System (QMS) procedures provided by the Field Service Managers (FSM)
- Action and close new calls within customer Service Level Agreements and Mean Time to Respond / Mean Time to Complete.
- Complete own training and development objectives as per agreed timelines in the personal development plan.
- Be productive based on the calls allocated to them
- Electronic skills
- Mechanical skills
- Computer literate in relevant operating system
- Must have a valid driver’s license and own reliable car
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 years POS/Electro-Mechanical Skills/Person who was in a Technical High School experience will be an advantage
- 2 years’ experience in maintaining equipment in an IT environment
- Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic engineering diploma or equivalent
- Matric or other equivalent qualification preferable
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A