A Karabina Solutions consultant is an experienced professional who provides expert advice to organizations on how best to use our solutions in achieving their business objectives – and may be actively involved with clients during implementation of these solutions.
- Act as a Trusted Advisor to clients w.r.t. Microsoft Customer Engagement and related technologies
- Drive the costing of proposed projects as part of proposal compilation in collaboration with Consulting Services Leads, Business Unit
- Leads, Consultants and Solution Specialists from other technology areas
- Provide input into project teams as part of the pre-project handover and project kick-off to ensure consistency and ensure success in delivery.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of quality within the allocated proposals – both from the customer and Karabina perspective.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft’s Power Platform
- Ability to demonstrate Microsoft technologies to a client
- Ability to analyse user requirements and craft solutions according to specifications
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 – 10 years working experience in a similar role
- Work experience in a Microsoft Consulting environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Woodmead, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A