Amazon is hiring a Key Accounts Manager (KAM) to improve the experience for our African customers. Africa, while relatively small in economic terms today, represents a large and growing consumer market positioned for growth spurred by the increasing productive potential of its young population, rapid adoption of technology and evolving consumer behavior. This role will allow you to work across various internal and external teams to evaluate the customer landscapes, and invent innovative approaches to solve ambiguous problems. If you are looking for an entrepreneurial role within a fast-paced, ambiguous and collaborative environment please reach out for more info then this is the position for you.
- Develop long-term relationships with partners, support them in the integration of their offers and develop ambitious goals for future growth prospects.
- Achieve business and financial objectives and drive the growth of Amazon’s third-party business in selected categories
- Work closely with Category teams to identify category specific growth opportunities
- Identify and manage projects to improve customer and seller experience, working closely with internal and external teams
- Identify opportunities to improve the Marketplace business for all sellers through scalable solutions and manage the roll-out of these solutions
- Conduct deep dives to understand root causes of seller performance and actions to accelerate growth
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to explain complex concepts simply
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels
Qualification & Experience:
- 4+ years of related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Management, Engineering (or an equivalent qualification).
- Experience solving analytical problems, either in professional experience (data analysis) or education.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A