AWS Marketplace enables Sellers to market their software to Amazon Web Service customers while enabling Buyers to discover, purchase and consume software. This rapidly growing business within Amazon Web Services offers a creative and entrepreneurial work environment. At AWS, every employee is viewed as a business owner who is individually responsible for pointing out problems and leading improvements when opportunities arise to innovate and drive solutions that delight our customers.
- You will use raw data to create compelling and actionable insights to improve our operations and quality of service to our customers.
- As a Support Engineer on our team, you’ll be responsible for product ingestion, seller onboarding, coordinating, troubleshooting, and providing quality technical support to Sellers and teams across AWS Marketplace.
- You will dive deep into technical details, diagnose and reproduce issues with Amazon technology products, guide customers and share best practices.
- Support Engineers on our team consistently strive to improve seller experience by delivering quality technical support and driving process improvement.
- You will build collaborative relationship with sellers, engineering, program and product managers to support new product feature launches, new projects and events like Re: Invent.
- We are committed to supporting new team members by promoting a culture of belonging and caring for one another
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with Linux or Windows system administration
- Experience with networking, virtualization and cloud computing concepts
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience in a technical and hands-on customer-facing role (E.g. Support Engineer, Technical
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A