Amazon is hiring an Senior Instock Manager (ISM) to improve the experience for our African customers. Africa, while relatively small in economic terms today, represents a large and growing consumer market positioned for growth spurred by the increasing productive potential of its young population, rapid adoption of technology and evolving consumer behavior. This role will allow you to work across various internal and external teams to evaluate the customer landscapes, and invent innovative approaches to solve ambiguous problems. If you are looking for an entrepreneurial role within a fast-paced, ambiguous and collaborative environment please reach out for more info then this is the position for you.
- He or she will also own driving improvement in inventory availability and efficiency, purchasing efficiency, and costs reduction.
- The ISM will be responsible for developing and executing best practices in managing inventory, supply chain, and operations to maximize customer experience, sales, margin, instock rates and inventory turns.
- This individual will have responsibility for ensuring all inventory systems and processes are meeting the needs of the business and implementing controls around these processes.
- A successful candidate possesses superb business judgment, instock, supply chain, or operations management experience, strong skills in working collaboratively and cross functionally, and a track record of delivering results.
- This person will have strong analytical capabilities, including experience handling large and complex data sets as well as understanding inputs into system driven demand forecasts.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years supply chain, inventory management, retail and/or project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Supply Chain or related fields
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A