Website Anglo American
Anglo American is a global diversified mining business. Our portfolio of world-class mining operations provides the metals and minerals that make modern life possible. We use innovative practices and the latest technologies to discover new resources and mine, process, move and market our products to our customers around the world.
- Assist the Surveyor in constructing mine layouts for short and medium term planning and control purposes.
- You will be responsible for theGeology & Surveyactivities in compliance with statutory and departmental requirements.
- Updating of mine development and stoping activities on the mines electronic Draughting system.
- Computer Literate
- Driver’s license code EC
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- Advantageous: Basic Survey and Sampling certificates
- Chamber of Mines Survey Draughting certificate
- Experience with GIS
- If successful, you will be required to undergo a Medical Fitness Test
Company: Anglo American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Thabazimbi, Limpopo, SA
Application Deadline: N/A