Website Anglo American
The purpose of the position is to own stakeholder relationships and service delivery for commercial and technical systems within Global IM for their relevant sites and regions.
- Manage the performance of the vendors, and ensure they are meeting or exceeding their contractual commitments for services and projects, including those delivered directly to the BU’s
- Understand technological trends and use this knowledge to bring solutions to business units supported to enhance the enterprise’s competitive edge
- Own a monthly, regional service delivery review with our Bunisess C&I department, in conjunction with the region Site Specialist.
- Act as the subject matter escalation point for regional incidents or complex site incidents related to Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) infrastructure.
- Perform quality and performance analysis on new and legacy IT systems hosted in the OT environment (ISA 95 layers).
- Have knowledge of specific control disciplines Advanced Process Control (APC), Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Programmable
- Logic Controllers (PLC), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA).
- Monitor the work and overall performance of regional Data Centres’ electrical systems for all mining operations.
- Evaluate and ensure processing performance relating to OT electrical capacity linking to Data centres and solar systems to ensure the
- OT operations have a sustainable source of power.
- Oversee and coordinate frameworks, designs, blueprints and restoration plans that isolate problems and implement pre-planned alternative routes or systems to restore service in the OT environment.
- Develop business and technology standards and the best process for the OT environment (IIoT) in all mining operations and disciplines.
- Team leadership to ensure effective resource utilisation across the portfolio
- Change management and stakeholder engagement
- HQ, Regional and Frontline IM services, toolsets and standards
Qualification & Experience:
- An undergraduate qualification (bachelor’s degree or equivalent) in the relevant IM/IT Discipline
- IT and OT discipline and governance
Company: Anglo American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A