Website Anova Health Institute
Anova’s COVID-19 Vaccination and Monitoring Project is looking for Professional Nurses to support Department of Health with the COVID-19 vaccine roll-out. We are looking for a Professional Nurse to be responsible for provision of COVID-19 vaccine to eligible clients in line South African Government’s COVID-19 vaccination policy and guidelines. The Professional Nurse will form part of the Department of health COVID-19 vaccine roll-outteam and provide vaccination at various fixed and outreach vaccination facilities.
- Submit relevant data to line manager daily, weekly, monthly or as required.
- Mobilise clients for COVID-19 vaccination and respond to concerns related to the
- Any other tasks as agreed with line manager.
- Teams and in in line with Quality assurance protocols
- Care and report any Adverse events in line with protocol
- Supervise other team members at the vaccination site
- Be familiar with and adhere to COVID-19 Infection prevention and control guidelines
- Work with Department of Health COVID-19 Vaccination teams to provide COVID-19
- Monitor vaccinated clients for post-vaccine side-effects and provide appropriate clinical
- Be familiar with and adhere to COVID-19 vaccination guidelines and protocols
- Adhere to COVID-19 vaccine dosing, storage and transport SOPs as guided by pharmacy
- Collect all relevant data using provided data collection tools
- Good report writing skills
- Registration as a Professional Nurse with the South African Nursing Council
- COVID-19 Vaccination certificate.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Drivers Licence & able to drive to sites where support is required
- Strong organizational skills, including time management and multi-tasking skills
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 2 years post community service experience.
- Post graduate qualification as a clinical nurse practitioner will be an added advantage.
- A degree or diploma in BCurr/Nursing
Company: Anova Health Institute
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A