Website Anova Health Institute
The Programme Lead will manage the funding for the programme and ensure that its objectives are implemented and achieved. The incumbent will plan, coordinate, and execute Anova’s COVID-19 Vaccine project at a national level.
- Partner with other Anova programmes to improve vaccination efforts.
- Provide capacity building to the team and Anova stakeholders.
- Ensure availability of staff and resources where there is vaccination demand.
- Provide management, guidance, mentorship and support to staff and stakeholders.
- Create and develop strategies to increase demand for COVID-19 Vaccination.
- Attend and contribute to stakeholder meetings to increase understanding of vaccination and encourage demand and support.
- Provide innovative ideas to attract people to want to vaccinate.
- Manage all project assets and ensure they are effectively and efficiently utilised.
- Monitor the programme progress against objectives and implement corrective actions as and when required.
- Provide reports and updates to stakeholders on any relevant developments.
- Foster new strategic partners to encourage and expand networks to boost demand for vaccination.
- Knowledge of donor grants and the Non-Profit sector will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of financial accounting policies and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to persevere and adapt to changes.
- Computer literate in MS Office.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 years’ experience in a project management role.
- Degree in Public Health, Social Science, or relevant tertiary qualification
- 2 years’ experience managing COVID-19 response.
- Experience in team motivation.
Company: Anova Health Institute
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A