Website The Aurum Institute
We are looking to hire an energetic picker to assist us in our retail store in Paarden Eiland. The picker will utilize requisitions and order sheets to pick a wide variety of items, place and arrange items in bins following specific instructions. The picker will check stock received for damage, and confirm correct items and quantities are selected. You will perform duties in accordance with standard operating instructions and ensure inbound and outbound orders are correct and defect-free.
- Packing incoming stock away, taking inventory and reporting shortages.
- Ensuring correct information is attached and moving completed orders to delivery area.
- Picking orders as requested by management.
- Complying with OSHA and other safety regulations.
- Keeping records of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Assist with appropriated wrapping, and securing with stretch wrap, shrink wrap and strapping.
- Ensuring work areas are kept clean, neat and well-organized.
- Proficient with using tools required for this position.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work harmoniously with diverse range of people.
- Proficient organizational skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1+ years work experience in a similar role.
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent.
Company: The Aurum Institute
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Milnerton, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A