Website The Aurum Institute
ACDC Dynamics is the leading manufacturer, importer, and distributor of quality products in the electrical, electronics, pumps and tools industries.A new opportunity exists for a talented Electrical Administrator to join our professional and expanding team. We are looking for ambitious individual to be part of a dynamic team, focused on improving business opportunities and customer experience.
- Work in collaboration with the Electrical Management Team, Schedulers and Compliance Team to develop quality assurance and identify improvements
- Produce and present reports, capturing and resolving errors
- Ensuring systems are updated within prescribed timescales, accurately analysing, and managing associated data
- Co-ordinate the planning and scheduling for all electrical work streams, including the testing and planned programmes.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Extensive administration experience, working in a target driven environment
Qualification & Experience:
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel and Microsoft Package Qualifications
- Customer Service Experience
- Experience within a repairs or construction environment; diagnosing and logging repairs, data entry and scheduling software knowledge
Company: The Aurum Institute
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A