Website The Aurum Institute
Getting the sale” using various customer sales methods. Forecasting sales, developing “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluating their effectiveness. Evaluating customers skills, needs and building productive long- lasting relationships.
Maintain accurate and complete customer account information.
- Attending Sales Meetings and providing the necessary information/ statistics etc
- Providing feedback regarding suggestions for improvement and market research
- Together with respective Brand or Category managers, developing product launch programs as well as formulation of customer days or product awareness campaigns within the client portfolio
- Liaising with Senior Management and ensuring that sales targets are met
- Searching for and capitalizing on new product opportunities positioning and branding for the respective product range in client stores
- Understanding of the marketplace relative to product offering and client base demographics
- Analysing current marketplace and ensuring feedback is given regarding important market and competitive information
- Proven marketing and sales competencies and ability to analyse market and set new strategy
- Technical product knowledge of our products will be preferable
- Ability to establish new markets/ establish new business relationships and train clients on products
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience and or knowledge in an Electrical manufacturing/sales environment
- An Electrical or similar technical qualification will be advantageous.
- 3 to 5 years in related sales role
Company: The Aurum Institute
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A