Website Bidvest Bank
To grow and retain a portfolio of high value banking relationships by performing proactive value adding partnership, by providing banking solutions and services to maintain and grow existing customer base. To develop and maintain a portfolio of important revenue generating client relationships within the defined affluent market segment.
- Continuous face to face and telephonic interaction with clients in order to pre-empt and proactively address their needs
- Providing relevant timeous solutions to the client through researching the client’s business in relation to the current economic climate and educating the client on Bidvest’s products
- Providing excellent service that will result in client referrals and new business
- To proactively cold call and find new clients for Bidvest to meet the monthly revenue target
- Monitor, track and report on sales activity on a periodic basis and to ensure action is taken to meet sales targets.
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to increase sales efficiencies of the team.
- Identify opportunities for cross selling and referrals to other product lines through developing a good understanding of client needs
- Actively grow the client base by agreed target of new acquisitions a month in order to achieve the sales target.
- Manage the profit margins through providing clients with comparative information on rates and obtaining the best rates for specific banking products
- Strong credit analysis, documentation and relationship management skills
- Ability to assess customer needs and sell products that suits client needs
- Good written and spoken skills in English and Swahili
- Ability to work to deadlines with and work under pressure
Qualification & Experience:
- National Diploma – Finance/Certificate in Banking
- RE5 – completed within allocated time
- BCom – Banking, Finance, Commercial
Company: Bidvest Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A