Website Bidvest Bank
Accountable for the interpretation, clarification, documentation of the business requirements, through collaboration with the business stakeholders, external technology vendor stakeholders and working within the team to ensure these are designed and delivered effectively within an Agile Framework.
- Ensure that the activities needed to fulfil each item in the backlog are identified, outlined and prioritized before the next sprint.
- Analyse reasons for variances and which levers to pull in order to ensure that budget is achieved.
- Facilitate and participate in discovery/inception workshops to create a shared understanding of user needs and the potential technology solution required to deliver to these needs
- Provide the Product Owner with key information for prioritisation and estimation.
- Ensure financial objectives for are met by overseeing forecasting requirements; preparing a consolidated development/ capex annual budget; analysing overall variances; and direct corrective actions within the team.
- Executing, tracking of project related revenue and cost items against budget
- Assist and support technical teams with queries relating to any ongoing analysis, development and operations
- Understand business requirements and put together plans/ business cases in terms of growing the product suite (short-term and long-term)
- POS Device Certification Management
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodology
Qualification & Experience:
- Appropriate tertiary degree in Information Systems or Computer Science; aligned to Business Analysis, Project Management, Agile or related field
- 5 years’ related experience
- Experience of leading project team is an advantage
Company: Bidvest Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A