Website Bidvest Bank
The Information Technology (IT) Incident Management Manager must ensure that all major incidents logged within the environment are managed in a controlled manner according to the IT Incident Management policies. The IT Incident Management Manager must lead all IT Incident Management efforts including stakeholder engagement, impact analysis and business readiness within the Bidvest Bank environment.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of IT Incident Management and making recommendations for improvement where required
- Ensure that all stakeholders received appropriate and timely communication with regards to the incidents on a weekly basis to make them aware and ready to adopt and support the incident process where required
- Ensure that the IT Incident Management policy is reviewed and signed off annually along with all the documents being referenced in both policies.
- Monitor and report on the volume of change requests and incidents logged, distribute reports to IT Risk and Line Manager on a monthly and Quarterly basis.
- Reduce operating costs through process efficiency and innovation
- Being available 24/7 to manage major incidents and to provide effective communication to all relevant stakeholders when required via WhatsApp or email channels
- Ensure that the IT Incident Management processes are followed by all Business Units within the Bank
- Excellent understanding of ITIL and ITIL Governance
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience in IT or related
- Incident management experience
Company: Bidvest Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A