S/he will provide results-orientated clinical, programmatic, strategic and technical leadership & expertise to strengthen quality and effectiveness of BroadReach TB/HIV programs; with specific focus on increasing access, utilization, quality and patient outcomes with regards to TB/HIV. Manage & develop strategy and ensure alignment to BroadReach business approach
- Serve in an advisory capacity towards relevant outputs at provincial and national levels within DOH and PEPFAR, building relationships and establishing foundations for current and future opportunities for BRHC with key stakeholders at national and provincial levels
- Provide “state of the art” guidance and leadership on the design and implementation of modalities, interventions and “best practices” in TB/HIV programme management
- Input into the design and monitoring of TB/HIV services rendered by district-based staff from BroadReach, community-based partners, sub-grantees and service providers
- Collaborate to set guidelines, protocols and an M&E framework for a functional and seamless interface for TB/HIV patients along the 90-90-90 continuum.
- Set and guide standards which will form the foundation of quality of TB/HIV programme management.
- Create and monitor the implementation of strategies and SOPs pertaining to TB/HIV programme management.
- Public Health qualification and infectious disease sub-specialization advantageous.
- A minimum of 6 years of postgraduate experience within the Healthcare environment including a minimum of 2 years of full-time medical practice within the public sector
- Valid driver’s license and own car
- Comprehensive knowledge of issues and current evidence related to TB/HIV essential
- A minimum of 4 years of postgraduate experience working with USAID, CDC, PEPFAR and any other donor funded projects or programs across multiple districts simultaneously
- Evidence of medical publications would be advantageous
- Computer literacy and skills in a statistical program (e.g. SPSS, EPI info) is advantageous
- Experience in conducting clinical audits with subsequent technical assistance and report compilation is essential
- A minimum of 4 years of postgraduate experience within the TB/HIV arena inclusive of clinical management and understanding of core care and treatment programs essential
- Fluency in English
- Registration with HPCSA with valid MPS
- Proficiency in MS Office is essential
- Medical degree registered with HPCSA essential
- Flexibility to travel
- Experience in teaching and supervision of medical personnel in TB/HIV programs is essential with experience in delivering presentations and facilitating workshops
- Degree in Business Administration advantageous
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A