The main purpose of the job is to ensure the smooth operation of the business unit with regards to the General Assistant functions, while adhering to company policies and procedures. These general assistant duties will be as per the business units’ operational needs and the General Assistant would therefore need to be able to work in any area of the business unit.
- To ensure that yard stock items are neatly packed and accessible.
- To ensure that store shelves, boards and other stock items are nearly packed and accessible for customers
- To provide prompt and efficient assistance to customers and suppliers with loading and offloading of their vehicles
- To ensure that vehicles are clean and loaded safely
- To provide prompt and efficient assistance to customers and suppliers with regards to the workshop/joinery
- Provide customers and drivers with accurately prepared orders
- Must have good verbal communications skills
- Must be physically able to pick up heavy weights
- Product knowledge
Qualification & Experience:
- Matric/Grade 12
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A