The incumbent will be responsible for the analyses of training needs, developing of training plans and the facilitation of training to meet needs identified. Assist and support the professional development of staff and quality improvement of the unit and hospital. Act as resource for the implementation of evidence-based practice and risk mitigation. The incumbent will assist the Unit Manager to support daily unit efficiencies.
- Ensuring safe, competent quality nursing care delivery.
- Timeous accurate reporting to relevant management structure.
- Participate in clinical, quality visibility and auditing of patient care and risks.
- Producing training materials for in-house courses.
- Any other duties assigned by the management from time to time.
- Implement quality improvement strategies.
- Policies and procedures development and implementation.
- Designing and expanding training and development programmes based on the needs of the organisation and the individual.
- Ensuring that statutory training requirements are met.
- Registration with the South African Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse.
- Compliance with the SANC code for a Registered Nurse and all applicable health care legislation.
Qualification & Experience:
- Infection Control experience advantage.
- Nursing Education qualification is essential.
- Working experience in private healthcare or healthcare funding industry will be advantageous.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hillcrest, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A