Website Capitec Bank
To own, analyse and architect the Cyber Security architecture in line with capability maturity models and roadmaps. Lead technical customer engagements, architecture discussions and provide subject matter expertise. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer facing roles and success leading deep technical architecture discussions with senior customer executives, Enterprise Architects, IT Management and Developers to drive Cyber Security solutions.
- Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior IT executives and growing data services in large or
- highly strategic accounts
- 5+ years’ experience in IT related Architecture or Design
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences (Senior Executives, IT management and developers)
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Information Technology
- Acknowledged for driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience integrating security solutions and practices in a Windows environment
- Experience and understanding of large scale infrastructure deployments in enterprise-wide environments required
- 5+ years’ experience in Microsoft Server Operating Systems
- 3+ years’ experience in expert performance monitoring/analysis and capacity planning
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
- Proven experience in designing and deploying Cyber security solution
- Certification in ITIL
- 5-+ years of success in consultative/complex technical deployment projects (where necessary, managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects) required
- Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture positions or similar
- 5+ years’ experience in ITIL concepts and policies
- Advanced Networking
- Experience working in a DevOps environment.
- Experience with ELK, Splunk or similar on Public Cloud Platforms.
- Knowledge of JSON templates, PowerShell, CLI’s, Shell, Python.
Company: Capitec Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A