Website Capitec Bank
Do you want to be part of a team that plays a central role in feasibility studies and pricing of new products and projects? You will have significant exposure to executives and dealing with senior stakeholders across the entire business. Opportunity to have a real influence in the long-term strategy of Capitec. Convert the raw materials (data) to fine jewellery (valuable insights) to optimise client profitability. Responsible for Capitec costing strategy, team structure as well as the cost model methodology.
- Formulate and drive the costing strategy for Capitec Bank.
- Ensure that the activity-based cost models of Capitec Bank are up to date and accurate across all dimensions, including transactions, products and distribution channels, and trusted by the business to drive decision making.
- Apply the activity-based costing framework by building new models and interrogating existing models to generate new insights that contribute to optimising the business
- Communications Skills
- Numerical Reasoning skills
- Interpersonal & Relationship management Skills
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Planning, organising and coordination skills
- Problem solving skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in a leadership role that included managing a team of analysts
- Regular exposure to senior management or members of the Executive Committee
- Experience in a leadership role that included managing a large team of lead analysts and analysts
- Five years of experience in analytical roles that included exposure to activity-based costing and financial analysis.
- A relevant post-graduate qualification
- Proven experience building activity-based cost models from first principles and constructing business cases.
Company: Capitec Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stellenbosch, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A