Website Capitec Bank
To support the Product Head in producing the best product; optimising the product through directing the building and development of the product throughout its life cycle, partnering and collaborating with the Software Development Manager and teams around the sequence/priority in which to build and develop the product.
- Interpersonal & Relationship management Skills
- Working at tactical and operational levels and providing input into product strategy and business planning.
- Client development and validating products through customer feedback.
- Working with Agile product ownership and methodology
- Using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
- Analytical Skills
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Achieving goals and objectives through cross functional teams.
- Commercial Thinking Skills
- 5+ years’ experience managing, developing and delivering a product previously.
- Communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units.
- Aligning operational initiatives and/or projects to corporate strategies and objectives
- Career experience to include some time in one or more technical roles.
- Managing and working with remote / hybrid teams.
- Integrating business and technical product segments to achieve objectives, delivery and targets.
- At least 8 years’ management experience; senior level product development or product manager/owner
- Authoring of documents relating to product life cycle including business plans, product roadmap, business cases and requirements and functional specifications.
- Communications Skills
- Product development experience in the product domain at management level
- Scoping/running usability studies and/or customer research.
- Attention to Detail
Company: Capitec Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stellenbosch, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A