Website Capitec Bank
To support with the day to day running and maintenance of portfolios by providing a central office-bound contact point for client service queries/ requests, administration assistance and adding value to clients through the identification of cross-selling opportunities, monitoring all loan facilities in the portfolio on a daily basis against set parameters/ conditions.
- Understanding of how Business Banking operates, as well as understanding the business risks, industry risks and financial requirements pertaining to the business market
- Credit principles and practices, including an understanding of credit application, securities and balance sheet requirements. .
- Diploma in Commerce or Banking
- Communications Skills
- Administration processes and procedures pertaining to Business Banking transactions.
- Planning, organising and coordination skills
- Experience in preparing and motivating Credit applications is essential
- General banking practices and procedures.
- Analytical Skills
- Negotiation skills
- The Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act (FAIS) and the Financial Intelligence Centre Act (FICA).
- Problem solving skills
- At least 5 years, of which 1 year should have been spent in the Business Banking environment.
- Client relationship management and service principles.
- The features, benefits and value propositions of respective company product/service offerings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking or Commerce
Company: Capitec Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellville, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A