Website Capitec Bank
To contribute subject matter expertise to enhance the data visualisation quality and capability, in line with the data transformation programme for the Capitec:
- Act as subject matter expert for the Front-End Engineering (Data Visualisation) community of practice (CoP) members.
- Apply knowledge on emerging trends and best practice to facilitate the development of Data Visualisation Insights, standards and practice within the Capitec community, and to support the business with the required data visualisation skills and knowledge.
- Provide specialist insights towards maintaining the data visualisation operating model (with a focus on AWS and Power BI), in line with governance, risk, architecture, budget, and licencing requirements.
- Analysis/report development in a financial/banking environment
- Product development life cycle
- SQL Query writing
- Applying BI best practice
Qualification & Experience:
- Certification in Data Analysis or Information Technology
- At least 3 – 4 years’ experience implementing BI and Data Visualisation solutions and supporting architecture
Power BI experience
- 4+ years’ experience implementing BI and Data Visualisation solutions and supporting architecture
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Data Analysis or Information Technology
- Experience with Power Query Editor / Power Automate / Power Apps
Company: Capitec Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stellenbosch, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A