Website Old Mutual
To develop and manage a strategy and operating model for the Specialists Claims function that supports the growth and development of Old Mutual Insure business through the provision of a winning and fit-for-purpose claims framework.
- Establish and promote healthy vertical and horizontal business processes that ensure efficient and effective client delivery within set expectations and agreed performance standards in the area of accountability and the overall optimisation of the value chain.
- Ensure professional services are provided; where expectations are managed in terms of outcomes.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships between own team and key internal interest groups.
- Contribute to a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Ensure adherence to organisational policies, practices, and procedures.
- Create operational frameworks and processes for strategy implementation, and direct the development of policies, procedures, and standards to integrate and optimise various functional outputs.
- Ensure statutory and legislative knowledge is always current in order to resolve customer complaints, to advise the business on corrective solutions to mitigate risks and to improve the customer experience whilst complying with governance requirements.
- Ensure process optimisation is prioritised in order to deliver targeted strategic advantage.
- Ensure effective relationships and SLA management with internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in the design and application of a stakeholder feedback capability.
- Develop, plan, implement and take accountability for the strategy and operating model of the Specialist Claims Department, partnering with business executives in response to the business model and Old Mutual Insure strategy.
- Craft service practices and standards that meet clients and own organisation’s needs.
- Establish an aligned departmental Balanced Scorecard focused on the implementation, measuring and management of the departmental strategy.
- Interpret internal and external organisational changes, model change impact scenarios and introduce new / terminate existent systems or processes in alignment with the strategic intent of the organisation.
- Guide the development of measurements to monitor process and systems efficiency across the Business Process Value Chain.
- Contribute to the development of a customer intimate strategy in line with future customer needs and requirements to drive customer centricity
- Able to Work Under Pressure, Broker Relationship Management, Business Models, Business Process Improvements, Business Values, Collaborative Leadership, Competitive Advantages, Customer Contact Strategy, Customer Experience (CX), Customer Service, Target Operating Model
- Bachelor Of Business Administration Honours: Business Management And Information Technology (Required), Master of Business Administration (MBA): Advanced Business Management: Enterprise Risk Management
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A