Website Clicks Group
To offer exceptional service to all customers by providing knowledgeable service and basic advice on healthcare, nutrition and supplementation in order to maximise sales and build customer loyalty.
- To consult with customers and provide suitable advice on healthcare, nutritional and supplement products.
- To prevent stock losses by following all risk management policies and principles.
- To prevent wastage in own area by adhering to stock rotation principles.
- To ensure high standards of hygiene and cleanliness within the store in order to create an appealing shopping environment for customers.
- To deliver exceptional customer service through in-store visibility and proactivity to customer needs through knowledge and understanding of health and supplements.
- To adhere to all store standard operating procedures.
- To drive stock availability in the healthcare aisles through compliance with stock management principles and procedures in order to drive sales.
- To assist in product merchandising by following the merchandising guidelines and procedures.
- To drive healthcare sales in line with targets through promotion of a broad range of brands by cross selling and upselling to increase profitability.
- To ensure continuity of service by focusing on own development and product knowledge and sharing product information with relief staff.
- Essential: Experience working with sports nutrition and vitamin related products
- Essential: At least 1 year related experience
- Essential: Selling skills; customer related training
- Essential: Customer and service orientation
- Essential: Selling skills
- Essential: Basic health, fitness and supplements product knowledge
- Essential: Merchandising skills
- Essential: Basic knowledge of retail store operations principles (stock management, merchandising, risk management,)
- Desirable: Basic computer literacy
- Essential: Good communication and interaction skills
Company: Clicks Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mossel Bay, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A