Website Clicks Group
To deliver a pipeline of talent for a division through professional and effective sourcing and selection practices in line with an agreed SLA in order to meet the current and future business needs.
- To proactively source and screen candidates through a targeted approach in order to build a strong talent pipeline across general, scarce and critical skill groups through appropriate marketing, resourcing initiatives, road shows and graduate recruitment drives and in line with the job, competency and cultural fit requirements of the position and the organisation
- To consult with hiring managers and HR managers on their talent requirements, in a manner that enables rigorous identification of the business’s key talent requirements and the best approach to meeting their requirements timeously, that is in line with the group’s talent and transformation agenda and the organisation’s strategy
- To ensure all resourcing documentation and tracking of resourcing activities for the division is accurately and timeously filed and tracked for record keeping and management reporting
- Candidate management and tracking of candidate information through an electronic candidate management system in a timely manner that ensures a professional candidate experience whilst building an up to date and relevant in-house talent database across all job functions.
- To act as a brand ambassador and to communicate the employee value proposition through all day to day activities and interactions with internal and external stakeholders, including third party organisations, in a manner that attracts talent and demonstrates an accurate representation of the organisation’s employer brand, culture and values.
- Delivery focused with a can-do attitude
- Influencing, negotiating and advising/consulting skills
- Interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Judgmental and Analytical Skills
Qualification & Experience:
- SAP HCM QA
- 3 year degree / diploma (Essential)
- Retail / FMCG / Pharmaceutical recruitment (Desirable)
- 2 years demonstrated track record of recruiting professionally qualified, skilled and managerial level individuals (Essential)
- 1 years’ people management experience (Desirable)
- 2 years demonstrated track record of utilising a variety of resourcing initiatives to source, attract and engage talent (Essential)
- 3 years’ recruitment experience (Essential)
Company: Clicks Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Roodepoort, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A