Website Clicks Group
To ensure the efficient operation of the dispensary and to ensure service excellence by delivering high standards of Pharmaceutical care in order to meet sales and compliance targets, leading to a competitive advantage for the brand.
- To provide high standards of pharmaceutical care, accurate and safe dispensing, including generic substitution, and the provision of advice in accordance with Clicks’ way of working, good pharmacy practice and within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC).
- To build and maintain sound working relationships with relevant stakeholders (centre managers, suppliers, DC’s) to ensure business objectives are achieved and opportunities are maximised.
- To ensure competent and motivated employees by overseeing training and development of Pharmacist Assistants and Pharmacist Interns in line with SAPC requirements when required.
- To execute customer service initiatives in the dispensary to ensure a great customer experience, driving of customer loyalty and achievement of club card participation targets.
- To support the Group’s vision to be the customer’s first choice health and beauty retailer by living and driving the company values.
- To efficiently execute all operational activities of the dispensary, including safe and responsible stock management, shrinkage, general housekeeping and administration in line with merchandising, SAPC regulations and company standards.
- To ensure integration and partnership with the clinic and healthcare aisle resulting in a full offering to customers regarding their healthcare needs.
- To ensure the operational viability of the dispensary through focusing on core dispensary and clinic targets.
- Planning and organising skills
- Interpersonal skills (Customer service orientation and effective patient care)
- Knowledge of patient care, professional counselling
- Ethical working practice and compliance
- Essential: Registered Pharmacist with SAPC
- Computer literacy
- Strong financial acumen
- SAPC and relevant legal knowledge
- Desirable: Retail Pharmacy experience
- Results and target driven
- Knowledge of stock, cost, risk and compliance management procedures
- Desirable: Unisolve experience
- Strong customer orientation
- Tutorship and coaching skills
- Knowledge of customer service excellence
- Problem-solving skills
Company: Clicks Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kathu, Northern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A