Website Clicks Group
To ensure the efficient operation of the dispensary and to ensure service excellence by delivering high standards of Pharmaceutical care in order to meet sales and compliance targets, leading to a competitive advantage for the brand.
- To efficiently execute all operational activities of the dispensary, including safe and responsible stock management, shrinkage, general housekeeping and administration in line with merchandising, SAPC regulations and company standards.
- To ensure the operational viability of the dispensary through focusing on core dispensary and clinic targets.
- To execute customer service initiatives in the dispensary to ensure a great customer experience, driving of customer loyalty and achievement of club card participation targets.
- To build and maintain sound working relationships with relevant stakeholders (centre managers, suppliers, DC’s) to ensure business objectives are achieved and opportunities are maximised.
- To ensure integration and partnership with the clinic and healthcare aisle resulting in a full offering to customers regarding their healthcare needs.
- To ensure competent and motivated employees by overseeing training and development of Pharmacist Assistants and Pharmacist Interns in line with SAPC requirements when required.
- To provide high standards of pharmaceutical care, accurate and safe dispensing, including generic substitution, and the provision of advice in accordance with Clicks’ way of working, good pharmacy practice and within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC).
- Knowledge of customer service excellence
- Knowledge of patient care, professional counselling
- Job Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Ethical working practice and compliance
- Knowledge of stock, cost, risk and compliance management procedures
- Planning and organising skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Essential: Registered Pharmacist with SAPC
- Desirable: Retail Pharmacy experience
- Desirable: Unisolve experience
Company: Clicks Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Robertson, Western Cape South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A