Website Clicks Group
To provide a professional resourcing service through an agreed SLA in order to deliver talent that meets current business needs and to provide efficient administrative support and coordination to the Resourcing team and the business.
- To act as a brand ambassador and to communicate the employee value proposition through all day-to-day activities and interactions with internal and external stakeholders in a manner that attracts talent and demonstrates an accurate representation of the organisation’s employer brand, culture and values.
- To administer and coordinate resourcing activities for the team, including but not limited to, advertising vacancies, shortlisting applicants, setting up interviews, conducting background screening checks, sending out regret letters, maintaining the database, conducting research for the recruitment team, coordination of psychometric assessments and graduate career fairs.
- To assist the Group in its transformation agenda through sourcing and shortlisting to the EE Plan.
- To administer a professional resourcing process that is fair, consistent and in line with company policies, processes and relevant labour legislation to meet business needs within the agreed SLA.
- Candidate management and tracking of candidate information through an electronic candidate management system in a timely manner that ensures a professional candidate experience whilst building an up to date and relevant in-house talent database across all job functions.
- To effectively screen and select applicants according to the job, competency and cultural fit requirements of the position and organisation.
- Time Management skills
- Planning & Organising skills
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Delivery and customer service orientated
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Qualification & Experience:
- Essential: 3 year Degree / Diploma
- Desirable: HR / Psychology / Business / Commercial Specialisation
- Essential: 2 years administrative experience preferably in recruitment or an HR environment
- Essential: 1 year recruitment experience (accountable for end-to-end processes)
Company: Clicks Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A