Website Gauteng Department of Education
Medical surveillance will be conducted on the recommended applicants, at no cost. People with disabilities are welcome to apply. Applications must be filled on a new Z83 effective from 1 January 2021 form and a comprehensive CV (with detailed previous experience). Failure to do so will result in your application being disqualify. Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified copies of qualifications and other related documents on or before the day of the interview following communication from Human Resources. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish the Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Candidates will be subjected to security screening and vetting process. Applications received after closing date will not be accepted.
- Ensure that administration and record keeping is done in the department. Willing to do commuted overtime rendering of after-hours (night, weekend and public holiday) duties to provide continuous uninterrupted care of patients.
- Implement and monitor adherence to National Core Standards (Norms & Standards). Participate in all activities of the discipline in relation to teaching and research. Participate in the multidisciplinary team to the management of patients.
- Improve quality care by 116 providing appropriate clinical care. Reduce medical litigation by exercising good clinical ethos.
- Attendance of relevant administrative meetings like mortality meetings, near MISS, and completing MEDICO legal documents timeously (e.g Death certificate).
- The incumbent will be responsible to interview, investigate, diagnose and oversee the treatment of patients.
- Performance of practical procedures relevant to the patient care.
- Supervising junior doctors (undergraduate students, interns and community service doctors).
Qualification & Experience:
- No experience required
- Proof of annual registration to practice (March 2022-April 2023) and registration as Medical Officer independent practitioner.
- Grade 12 plus MBCHB registered with HPCSA as a Medical Officer independent practice.
Company: Gauteng Department of Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: East Rand, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A