Website Gauteng Department of Education
Medical surveillance will be conducted on the recommended applicants, at no cost. People with disabilities are welcome to apply. Applications must be filled on a new Z83 effective from 1 January 2021 form and a comprehensive CV (with detailed previous experience). Failure to do so will result in your application being disqualify. Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified copies of qualifications and other related documents on or before the day of the interview following communication from Human Resources. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish the Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Candidates will be subjected to security screening and vetting process. Applications received after closing date will not be accepted. The Department reserves the right to not make an appointment.
- Transporting of issued stock to the departments.
- Responsible to work direct with transit in receiving correct ordered stock. Assist in stock taking twice a year.
- Execute any lawful additional instructions/tasks given by the supervisor or delegated person
- Make sure all received and issued stock balance with shelve item.
- Packing of stock in the shelves per family group. Applying FIFO method and labeling shelves. Cleaning of stores and shelves.
- Discarding of empty/unused boxes.
- Removing stock from the transit area within 24 hours of receiving the stock and packing it onto the shelves Checking expiry dates, damages, fault etc. Monthly counting of stock in the department and wards.
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 10 or NQF Level 2 or equivalent with good communication skills both verbal and written.
Company: Gauteng Department of Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: East Rand, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A