Website Gauteng Department of Education
A fully completed and signed new z83 form (obtainable from any Public Service Department or on www.dpsa.gov.za/documents) should be accompanied by comprehensive CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. Only the shortlisted candidates’ will be required to submit certified documents before interviews. Persons in possession of foreign qualification must furnish the Department with the evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Failure to submit the required documents will result in shortlisted candidates disqualified. Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records check) and the educational qualifications verification. The Department of Health is committed to the achievement and Maintenance of diversity and equity employment, Whites, coloured and people with disability are encouraged to apply. Applications received on the old Z83 application form will, not be considered.
- Perform all administrative functions: complete daily and monthly statistics.
- Study, interpret, apply, and give information on legislation and policies in the identified work fields. Engage in continuous professional development and in service training.
- Maintain physical and or electronic records.
- Compose minutes of meetings.
- Provide Podiatrist services at the Primary Health Care facilities.
- Compile reports and comprehensive record keeping and administrative task.
- Liaise /attend meetings with other stake holders. Involved in Research and development in the district.
- The Podiatrist should be able to work in collaboration with other stake holders. Conduct Podiatry assessment and treatment of patients.
- Effective communication skills, Counselling Skills, Planning Skills, organizing skills, People skills, problem solving skills. and computer Literacy.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of Podiatrist.
- Valid driver’s license
Qualification & Experience:
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12/Matric). Recognized Bachelor’s Degree in Podiatrist.
- Proof of current registration and registration certificate with HPSCA as a Podiatrist.
Company: Gauteng Department of Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Krugersdorp, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A