Website Department of Employment and Labour
Applications quoting the relevant reference number must be submitted on the new form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za/documents. Received applications using the incorrect application for employment (old Z83) will not be considered. Each application for employment form must be fully completed, duly signed and initialled by the applicant. Failure to fully complete, initial and sign this form may lead to disqualification of the application during the selection process. A fully completed, initialled and signed new form Z83 (Section A, B, C and D compulsory and (Section E, F and G ignore if CV attached) and recently updated comprehensive CV (with detailed previous experience) is required. Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified copies of qualifications and other related documents on or before the day of the interview following the communication from Human Resources and such qualification(s) and other related document(s) will be in line with the requirements of the advert.
- Implement training /skills programmes relevant stakeholders that will benefit UIF Beneficiaries.
- Track and monitor progress on identified beneficiaries and institutions funded by Labour Activation.
- Implement information management systems and ensure the records in the section are maintained.
- Conduct Advocacy campaigns to create awareness on Labour Activation Programmes.
- Knowledge: Public Financial Management, Public Service Regulations, Labour Activation Framework, Skills Development Act, Project Management Principles, Diversity Management, Basic Education and Training, Unemployment Insurance Act, Unemployment Insurance Contributions Act, Project Management Methodologies. Skills: Communication (Verbal and Written), Negotiation, Presentation, Interpersonal, Problem solving, Computer literacy, Planning and Organizing, Report Writing, Policy analysis and interpretation.
Qualification & Experience:
- Three years’ tertiary qualification in Public Administration/ Business Administration or equivalent,
- Certificate in Project Management methodologies will be added advantage. 4 years’ functional experience relevant experience in project management environment or equivalent.
Company: Department of Employment and Labour
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Queenstown, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A