Website Mpumalanga Department of Health
- Demonstrate an understanding of nursing legislation and related legal and ethical nursing practices.
- Work as part of the multi-disciplinary team to ensure good nursing care.
- Work effectively, co-operatively amicably with persons of diverse intellectual, cultural, racial or religious differences.
- Perform a clinical nursing practice in accordance with the scope of practice and nursing standards as determined by relevant health facility.
- Demonstrate effective communication with patients,
- Able to plan and organize own work and that support personnel to ensure proper nursing care.
- Grade 12 plus basic R425 qualification (i.e. Degree/ Diploma in Nursing or equivalent qualification that allows registration with SANC as a professional nurse plus post basic nursing qualification with duration of at least 1 year,
- Accredited with the SANC in terms of Government Notice R212 in Neonatal ICU.
- Current registration with SANC as a professional nurse.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 4 years appropriate / recognizable experience in nursing after registration as a professional nurse with the SANC in General nursing
Company: Mpumalanga Department of Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Witbank, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A