Website Mpumalanga Department of Health
- Promote quality and nursing care as directed by the professional scope of practice and standards as determined by the relevant health facility.
- Effectively communicate with patients, supervisors and promoting and advocating proper care.
- Knowledge and understanding of nursing legislation legal and ethical nursing practice in accordance with the scope of practice and nursing standards as determined by the relevant health facility.
- Work co-operatively and amicable with persons of diverse intellectual, cultural, racial or religious differences.
- Must be able to plain and organize own work and that of support personnel to ensure proper nursing care.
- Post-Basic qualifications accredited with SANC in terms of Government notice R425 i.e. Diploma/Degree in General nursing plus a post basic qualification in Advance Midwifery accredited with SANC in terms of Government notice R212 in Midwifery as specialty.
Company: Mpumalanga Department of Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bethal, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A