Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an opportunity available for a Trainee Admin Manager for their Galleria – Amanzimtoti store. You will assist in managing, implementing and maintaining company administration policies and procedures, by adhering to group standard operating procedures that ensure the profitably of the store.
- Assist in managing and facilitate human resource processes, submissions and documentation for the entire business unit, in compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Assist with taking ownership of the workforce management system (KRONOS) within the business units.
- Assist the Store Manager with any reasonable duties in the trading routine and optimising the operations of the store.
- Assist in managing goods in transit as directed by as per Dis-Chem procedures.
- Ensure transaction integrity throughout the branch by effective monitoring, implementation and evaluation of adherence of company internal control procedures.
- Assist in managing cashier service levels and cashier productivity rates.
- Assist in managing the branch shrinkage and consumables expense within store objectives.
- Continuously report and encourage new loyalty signups.
- Ensure the company performance management systems are implemented and executed as directed by company policy.
- Take control and manage the store cash resources, daily takings.
- Assist in managing goods receiving function, direct and indirect credits function within the business unit to include standard operating procedures as well as mentorship, growth performance and development of all staff members forming these functions.
- Ensure transaction integrity for incoming goods receipts and outgoing returns throughout the business unit by effective monitoring, implementation and evaluation of adherence to company internal control procedures.
- Assist with budget preparation and maintenance within the store.
- Effective interaction with suppliers, management, reps and staff
- Strong analytical skills and time management
- Basic IR and management training
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Minimum of 2 year’s management experience of a staff complement of around 8
- Computer literate – MS Office
- Own reliable transport
- Financial / Administration / Retail / Business Management: Diploma/Degree
- Strong command of the English language
- Basic financial skills – GP, mark-up, VAT, etc.
- Willing and able to work retail hours
- Valid drivers license
- Grade 12/ Matric
- Minimum of 3 years’ retail experience in the following fields: Receiving, Front shop operations, Customer Service, Human Resource
- Management and store administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Amanzimtoti, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A