Website Discovery Limited
The responsibility of this role includes annuity claims assessment, administration, and payment function within the Group Risk Claims Department.
- Ensure smooth running of business processes and outputs
- Accurate assessment, investigation, and validation of claims in accordance with the goals, objectives, processes, and standard operating procedures
- Calculating benefits payable
- Ensuring all risks are mitigated and escalated, this includes the identification of fraudulent activity and non-disclosure.
- Providing effective, efficient, and professional service to all our clients, both telephonically and through written correspondence.
- Taking ownership of queries and ensuring they are resolved timeously and effectively.
- Maintains, report, arrange, organize, and update the filing systems and procedures
- Sending out reminder letters on due dates for all pending claims and existing claims
- Responding to queries and managing workflow
- Taking accountability for ensuring accuracy and quality in the payment assessment from initial assessment to processed payment
- Knowledge and understanding of Employee Benefits and Claims Payments administration
Qualification & Experience:
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Matric with Maths – Essential
- Advanced MS Office Excel skills mandatory
- Financial qualification advantageous
Company: Discovery Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Roodepoort, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A