Website Discovery Limited
- The Senior Remuneration Specialist will be responsible to:
- Conduct market benchmarks for key executive roles on an annual basis.
- Compile reports for REMCO on annual salary reviews, incentive payments, and new remuneration policy proposals
- Conduct annual pay gap analysis for reporting purposes to agencies and integrated annual report
- Provide specialist advice to business units within Discovery Group, escalated by specialists and Heads of People.
- Conduct research on key areas regarding remuneration and benefits to analyse and predict market trends.
- Identify and implement opportunities for improvement to existing processes
- As a member of the Reward team, contribute in leading Reward initiatives at Group or business unit level
- Conduct education to line managers to ensure pay decisions are in line with the remuneration philosophy and the pay construct is understood
- Monitor effectiveness and market competitiveness of incentive schemes by conducting periodic audits and prepare reports
- Maintain an understanding of executive remuneration and interpret trends in order that the executive remuneration and benefits packages remain competitive
- Ensure that remuneration practices are in compliance with current legislation
- Proactively identifies and analyses the needs of the business by conducting research into remuneration trends and best practices.
- Compile Remuneration Committee submissions at Group and business unit level
- Contribute in identifying business requirements for enhancements to Reward systems.
- Advising business on the Group’s reward philosophy and governance
- Ensure the design of reward practices is compliant with applicable legislation and regulation
- International Financial Reporting Standard 2 Share-based Payment
- Professional Registration Chartered Reward Specialist with SARA or Global Remuneration professional
- Sound knowledge of Labour legislation, King III and relevant governance codes that influence sphere of job.
- Global Remuneration Professional (GRP)
Qualification & Experience:
- 6 to 12 years’ relevant experience (with Global Remuneration Professional (GRP) Certificate).
- 12 years remuneration experience
- Bachelors’ Degree/3 year Diploma (equivalent to NQF Level 6)
Company: Discovery Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Roodepoort, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A