Website Global Transport and Logistics
You will be managing a team of specialists focusing on client engagement, business requirements/solutions and standard client integrations. This is a hands-on role where you will be required to lead by example be very hands on and allocate your time between managing client implementations and team members. You will be using your Logistics industry knowledge, business acumen, technical abilities extensively to ensure successful onboarding of new clients and to support our existing integrated clients.
- Responsible for the management and coordination of the complete IT project lifecycle for customer application projects in particular:
- Solution design, configuration and/or development, implementation, documentation, UAT, SIT, training, and sign-off.
- Participate in managing regional projects pipeline, prioritization of projects and related SLAs for customer system solutions.
- Responsible for defining and building cross-functional frameworks, processes and business relationship required for an efficient IT demand and supply management.
- Understand client requirements and market trends that will contribute towards the DSV standard client solutions
- Establish IT relationships with the client facing DSV staff to ensure IT product strategy is enforced
- Participate in Managing regional projects pipeline, prioritization of projects and related SLAs for Customer Systems Solutions.
- Contribute to set overall direction and processes for the teams. Measure achievement against these, provide appropriate coaching, training and other development needs
- Responsible for influencing and building cross-functional frameworks, processes and business relationship required for an efficient IT demand and supply management.
- Excellent communication skills to enable close collaboration with the Customer, Business, and IT.
- Good knowledge, understanding and application of SDLC
- Advanced Understanding of XML messages, including the ability read and understand XSD document.
- Excellent ability to interact with multiple resources across multiple teams and multiple projects running concurrently
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in Supply Chain Management, Contract Logistics, and/or Warehouse Management
- Extensive experience with creating mapping specifications and documenting of integration requirements and coordinating user acceptance testing with business, clients and 3rd parties.
- Extensive experience with IT interfaces and integration with clients and third parties including advanced knowledge of Webservices, EDI and technical EDI & webservices setups
Company: Global Transport and Logistics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kempton Park, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A