Website Global Transport and Logistics
The main purpose of the role is to gain new business in the market as well as maintain new business secured whilst increasing the logistics spend of each customer gained.
- Opportunity analysis and qualification
- Tender, proposal, and contract development
- Operational implementation of new business signed.
- Business value propositions
- Fulfill reporting requirements including but not limited to CRM Tool management
- Attend and complete the designated training for this program
- Stakeholder account and relationship management
- Own reliable vehicle
- Ability to work overtime when required
- Valid endorsed driver’s license
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 12 months sales experience in Logistics, Supply Chain or Freight Forwarding including shipping line.
- National Diploma/ B. Degree/ B. Tech an advantage
Company: Global Transport and Logistics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kempton Park, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A